If I have a new attorney, where do I send him for juvenile CLE so he can practice in my county?

Contact Oklahoma Lawyers for Children (405) 232-4453, Tulsa Lawyers for Children (918) 425-5858 or the Oklahoma Bar Association. The CIP keeps recordings of prior conferences or trainings that may also be accessed. Contact Felice Hamilton (405) 556-9825.